Fishing Boat Plan Rates
HomeFishing Boat Plan Rates
Fukagawa Fujimi has 15 leisure fishing boats of various size, from traditional Japanese “nerifune” boats to large high speed crafts.
Our guests can choose a boat that fit their preference and needs to enjoy a variety of fishing of the seasons.
Fishing boats have toilets with Washlet showers for the comfort of all guests, and The 6th Fujimimaru also has a mini cafe bar.
“Shared boats” are available for individual guests.
Chartered boats and Tempura boats that serve tempura lunches are available for groups of ten passengers and above.
|Type of Boat||Men||Women||Children|
(Departs at 7:30am)
|8,500 yen (incl. tax)||7,500 yen (incl. tax)||6,500 yen (incl. tax)|
|Afternoon Goby Fishing
(Departs at 1:00pm from end of August to end of September)
|6,500 yen (incl. tax)||5,500 yen (incl. tax)||4,500 yen (incl. tax)|
- ※Rates include bait (may vary by what you wish to fish). 500 yen per passenger additional fee for long distance trips.
- ※Lures are available for sale at the boathouse.
- ※Tsukudani (Fish boiled down with soy sauce) as take-home gift is included. (please exchange with your boarding ticket upon return from tour)
|Type of Boat||Rate (per person)||Our Fleet|
|Chartered Boat (Fishing boat)||8,000 yen (tax not included)||Fishing boat charter plan (add 500 yen for long distance trips)|
|Chartered Boat (Yakatabune)||9,000 yen (tax not included)||Yakatabune charter plan|
|Chartered Boat (Nerifune)||9,000 yen (tax not included)||Japanese boat charter plan|
|Tempura Boat (Fishing boat)||10,000 yen (tax not included)||Plan to enjoy freshly prepared tempura lunch on the chartered fishing boat.|
|Tempura Boat (Yakatabune)||11,000 yen (tax not included)||An upgraded plan to enjoy freshly prepared tempura lunch on a Yakatabune.|
- ※Reservations start from 10 passengers. Reservations for fewer passengers are available for the cost of 10 passengers.
- ※Please contact us for inquires on types of fish you wish to catch, departure and return times.
- ※Drinks are also available for additional cost. Please contact us for further information.
|Reel rod set (for offshore fishing)||500 yen (rental cost per day)|
|Goby fishing rod set (for fishing in nearby waters)||200 yen (rental cost per day)|
|Bag of ice||200 yen (enough for one day)|
Fishes in the area
Evening catch goby
- ※Please feel free to inquire on other fishes.
What to bring
You Must bring
Come well rested
Clothes to keep you warm
Towels (as many as you need)
Rain gear to keep you dry
(jacket and pants)
Change of clothes
Plastic bag (for trash disposal)
- ・No shared boat operations on Tuesdays.
- ・Come dressed prepared to get wet and dirty.
- ・The boathouse opens around 6:30am.
- ・Come to the boathouse 15 minutes prior to the departure time.
- ・The pickup bus for fishing boats operates around 7:00am. Please call us when you arrive to the Monzennakacho station.
- ・Always follow the captain’s instruction while on the boat.
- ・Always keep your life jacket on while on the boat. (life jackets can be rented free of charge)